Due to technical limitations, we are forced to temporarily limit the site's capabilities.
Adding NEW accounts and NEW stories is temporarily disabled.
However, we are still saving deleted posts. Old saved stories are available without any restrictions.
We are doing our best to solve the problem.
Sie können Ihren eigenen gelöschten Newsfeed erstellen und sowohl gelöschte als auch reguläre News-Artikel von führenden Weltnachrichtenbehörden nachverfolgen
Sie können Ihren eigenen Social-Media-Feed erstellen und sowohl gelöschte als auch reguläre Beiträge und Geschichten von Nutzern verfolgen, an denen Sie interessiert sind.
Durch die Registrierung können Sie neue und gelöschte Geschichten von interessanten Konten von Facebook und Instagram verfolgen
Jetzt können Sie die gelöschten Beiträge Ihrer Freunde verfolgen, indem Sie deren Social-Media-Konten zur Website hinzufügen!
Ins Konto einloggen
Um Ihren eigenen Social Media Feed erstellen zu können, müssen Sie sich einloggen oder registrieren
Nach der Registrierung erhalten Sie Zugang zu allen Funktionen der Website
Abonnieren Sie beliebte Konten
Deleted posts and stories of these people will appear in your personal stream
Herzlichen Glückwunsch, jetzt können Sie alle Funktionen des Undelete.news-Dienstes vollständig nutzen
Bitte geben Sie Ihre E-Mail-Adresse ein und wir senden Ihnen den Link zur Passwortwiederherstellung
Der Link zur Passwortwiederherstellung wurde an Ihre E-Mail-Adresse gesendet:
Diese Funktion befindet sich derzeit im Aufbau und wird in Kürze verfügbar sein..
Bitte einloggen oder anmelden
Зарегистрировавшись Вы получите доступ к
илиУ меня уже есть аккаунт
Last updated: April 24, 2019
Undelete.news is a service that based on web services. The operator of the Undelete.news is Undelete News (hereinafter referred to as the Operator). The Operator maintains the software and lends it to customers. Undelete.news is used exclusively by individuals for the public collection and storage of information from target resources.
In case of integration of the Operator as a developer into social networks through the API, the Operator performs with the requirements of the certain social network in this regard.
Provided independent (without API integration) access to information from social networks, the Operator performs the functions of a processor - a special subject who process personal data on behalf of the controller (user of Undelete.news) and in his favour.
We emphasize that within the framework of the Undelete.news project, users collect information regarding any person or third party with goal which is different with goal of Operator.
The user of the Undelete.news project confirms that he|she is aware of conditions of Undelete.news project.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: email address.
The Operator processes personal data only of its users. The Operator does not use personal data collected by users of the UnDelete.news project for any kind of their purposes.
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
To provide and maintain the Service
To notify you about changes to our Service
To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
To provide customer care and support
To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
To monitor the usage of the Service
To detect, prevent and address technical issues
If complaints are received from third parties about the actions of users of the Undelete.news, the Operator is obliged to take measures to resolve conflicts.
If the Undelete.news user performs actions that are considered by the Operator to be high-risk, the Operator can block such user.
When you use Undelete.news’s Services, we collect information sent to us through your computer, mobile phone, or other access device. This information may include your IP address, device information including, but not limited to, identifier, device name and type, operating system, location, mobile network information, and standard web log information, such as your browser type, traffic to and from our site, and the pages you accessed on our website.
When you use Undelete.news’s Services, we collect information about your activities on our website and we may continuously collect information about your computer, mobile device, or other access device for prevention any suspicion action from third parties and to identify any malicious software or other activity that may harm Undelete.news or its users.
You may choose to provide us with access to certain personal information stored by third parties such as social media sites (such as Facebook and Twitter etc).
Finally, we may collect additional information you may disclose to our customer support team.
We store and process your personal information, and we protect it by maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable laws.
This information is not accessible to Undelete.news staff.
We store our customers' personal information securely throughout the life of the customer's Undelete.news account. Undelete.news will retain your personal information for a minimum of five years or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations or to resolve disputes.
We will never sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
Any communications we send to you will either be related to your account or will be related to Undelete.news services or products. In the event Undelete.news sends any communication to you which is not related specifically to your account, Undelete.news will provide you with an "unsubscribe" mechanism through which you may opt out of receiving other similar messages in the future.
The Operator does not control and does not responsible for the information that users collect and store using the Undelete.news.
The Operator does not responsible for the actions of users of the project Undelete.news.
Third party identity verification services in order to prevent fraud. This allows UnDelete.news to confirm your identity by comparing the information you provide us to public records and other third party databases. These service providers may create derivative data based on your personal information that can be used solely in connection with provision of identity verification and fraud prevention services;
Service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations such as bill collection, marketing, and technology services. Our contracts require these service providers to only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us, and prohibit them from selling your information to anyone else;
Financial institutions with which we partner;
We are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order, or similar legal procedure;
We believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our User Agreement; and Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
Before Undelete.news shares your information with any third party that is not acting as an agent to perform tasks on behalf of and under the instructions of Undelete.news, UnDelete.news will enter into a written agreement requiring that the third party to provide at least the same level of privacy protection as required hereunder.
If you establish a Undelete.news account indirectly on a third party website or via a third party application, any information that you enter on that website or application (and not directly on a Undelete.news website) will be shared with the owner of the third party website or application and your information may be subject to their privacy policies.
In general, we will notify you of material changes to this policy by updating the last updated date at the top of this page, and we will provide you with explicit notice of material changes as required by law. We recommend that you visit this page frequently to check for changes.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If you have any concerns or wish to exercise any of your rights under the GDPR, then you can contact the data protection lead in the following ways:
E-mail: [email protected]
This User Agreement (hereinafter the Agreement) governs the relationship between the owner of Undelete.news (hereinafter Undelete.news or the Administration) on the one hand and the user of the site on the other. Website Undelete.news is not a media outlet.
By using the site, you agree to the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this agreement, do not use the Undelete.news site!
The administration gives the user the right to post on the site the following information:
- Text information
- Photographic materials
- Links to materials posted on other sites
The user has the right to:
- search for information on the site
- receive information on the site
- create information for the site
- disseminate information on the site
- comment on the content posted on the site
- change user rating
- copy information to other sites with an indication of the source
- use the site information for personal non-commercial purposes
- use the site information for commercial purposes with the permission of the copyright holders
The administration has the right:
- at its discretion and the need to create, modify, cancel the rules
- restrict access to any information on the site
- create, modify, delete information
- delete accounts
- refuse to register without explanation
- ensure the safety of personal data from access by third parties
- update the Personal Data provided during registration, if changed
- when copying information from other sources, include information about the author in its composition
- not to disseminate information that is aimed at propaganda of war, inciting national, racial or religious hatred and enmity, as well as other information for the dissemination of which criminal or administrative liability is provided
- do not disrupt the website
- do not commit actions aimed at misleading other Users
- not transfer to use your account and / or login and password of your account to third parties
- do not register an account on behalf of or in place of another person, with the exception of cases provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation
- not to post materials of advertising, erotic, pornographic or offensive nature, as well as other information, the placement of which is prohibited or contrary to the norms of the current legislation of the Russian Federation
- not use scripts (programs) for the automated collection of information and / or interaction with the Site and its Services
- maintain the site’s performance unless it is impossible for reasons beyond the Administration’s control.
- provide all available information about the User to authorized state authorities in cases established by law
- the user is personally responsible for the information he disseminates
- the administration does not bear any responsibility for the accuracy of information copied from other sources
- the administration is not responsible for the discrepancy between the expected and actually received services
- the administration does not bear any responsibility for the services provided by third parties
- in the event of a force majeure situation (military operations, state of emergency, natural disaster, etc.), the Administration does not guarantee the safety of the information posted by the User, as well as the uninterrupted operation of the information resource
This Agreement shall enter into force upon any use of this site.
The agreement ceases to be valid when a new version appears.
The administration reserves the right to unilaterally amend this agreement at its discretion.
If the agreement is changed, in some cases, the administration may notify users in a way convenient for it.